Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A dedication...

After chatting with my sister, she made a request that I make a blog dedicated to those people who have been very special to me, or in one-way or the other have become a part of my life in the past 39 years of my existence.

And so after her very long deliberation and voice of convincing...here it goes...

....I wish to dedicate this blog to them.


***********************************************
Life at times can be interpreted as cruel
For one must give way so that others can move forward.
When someone laugh, others cry.
When someone wins, the other losses.


Yes it is indeed difficult to part ways
But at times, it's better to separate and simply let go
For the greater good of all.
-------------------------------------------------------------

When you came into my life, both of us were surprise
We both didn't expect things to happen so fast
We never knew why



But I guess it's much better for us to part ways
With words left unsaid, knowing fully
that the best expression of love is simply
by learning to let go.
------------------------------------------------------------

From the very beginning our destiny was written
Though we never really knew
We were meant for each other



What ever it was that took place in the past
what ever it has been, be rest assured that ....I will always be here.



To all of you, thank you for sharing a part of your life with me
And by allowing me to grow with you which made me become who I am today.




No comments:

Recent Posts

Disclaimer

Articles written in this blog, unless otherwise sourced, is the sole opinion of the writer and does not carry nor imply the opinion of the Entire order of Carmel, the Vatican nor the Universal Church. With this, all my personal writings, I hereby subject to correction by the teaching Authority of the Catholic Church, the keeper and Authority on Divine Revelations.

The Bread of Life Catholic Webring