Sunday, October 7, 2007

A hectic schedule

The past few days have been hectic for me, I could not even finished my blog about abuse.

Anyway, I hope that I'll be able to cope with my scheds...to finish my blog and to continue blogging.

sigh... which reminds me, this evening, I attend a thanksgiving mass celebrated by a newly ordained priest at Castillejos, he will be the fourth Ordained Priest coming from the said town. It's really nice to know that there are still lots of Zambalenos who aspires to be a priest. I'm hopeful that there will be more to come.

In Christ.

No comments:

Recent Posts

Disclaimer

Articles written in this blog, unless otherwise sourced, is the sole opinion of the writer and does not carry nor imply the opinion of the Entire order of Carmel, the Vatican nor the Universal Church. With this, all my personal writings, I hereby subject to correction by the teaching Authority of the Catholic Church, the keeper and Authority on Divine Revelations.

The Bread of Life Catholic Webring