Sunday, September 19, 2010

Inaalay ko

It has became a routine for my wife and I, since last month to turn on our Television every eight (8) in the morning and watch TV Masses every Sunday.

Normally both of us, looks for the Masses of Fr. Joey Paller and the Televised Mass Celebration at SM Mega Mall.

Since my family and I (with baby Miguel), attends Parish Sunday Masses every afternoon, we simply look-in and listen-to the Homilies of these Priest in TV masses as an additional inspiration.

For my part, I also make it as an opportunity to hear my favorite liturgical music that most of the time I can only listen too, during TV masses.

This morning I just happened to have chanced upon this song, which is by the way, the first time I ever heard of.

Guess what, being a natural born liturgical music lover (ehem), an offertory song got my attention.

So what I did is what I usually do whenever I hear a music that I love, search at youtube.

Eventually I was only able to find two (2) uploaded version sung by a choir. Since one of the uploaded version is a little bit distorted I've decided to embed on this post the one sung by a Diocesan Choir and uploaded by Heidi Halcon.

Here it is, I hope you like it and inspires you too, just the way it has inspired me.















If you want to download this video from youtube, you can do so by clicking THIS LINK


Your's in Carmel,

Jov of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, OCDS

No comments:

Recent Posts

Disclaimer

Articles written in this blog, unless otherwise sourced, is the sole opinion of the writer and does not carry nor imply the opinion of the Entire order of Carmel, the Vatican nor the Universal Church. With this, all my personal writings, I hereby subject to correction by the teaching Authority of the Catholic Church, the keeper and Authority on Divine Revelations.

The Bread of Life Catholic Webring