Sunday, September 19, 2010

Quotes On Love - Therese of the Child Jesus

"I feel the vocation of the Warrior, the Priest, the Apostle, the Doctor, the Martyr.  Without being discourage I continued and discovered St. Paul who explained that all the most PERFECT gifts are nothing without LOVE; that CHARITY is the EXCELLENT WAY that leads most surely to God... I shall be Love. Thus I shall be everything, and thus my dream will be realized." 

- St. Therese of the Child Jesus

Source:

Spirit of Carmel
Yr3 No1
OCD Communication Ministries
St. John of the Cross Monastery
5th St. New Manila, Quezon City

No comments:

Recent Posts

Disclaimer

Articles written in this blog, unless otherwise sourced, is the sole opinion of the writer and does not carry nor imply the opinion of the Entire order of Carmel, the Vatican nor the Universal Church. With this, all my personal writings, I hereby subject to correction by the teaching Authority of the Catholic Church, the keeper and Authority on Divine Revelations.

The Bread of Life Catholic Webring