Thursday, October 7, 2010

Subic Examiner

Early this year, I was given a chance to write on an on-line news under the opinion page of Subic-Examiner. Given a title "Voice from the month".

Unluckily enough for me, I wasn't able to continue writing due to time constraints, although I have already written two articles.

Anyway, within the next few days or two I intend to submit a new article,  which is precisely the reason, why I'm creating this dedicated area, so that those who reads my article at subic-examiner will be able to post their comments, reactions (violent or not) on this blog of mine instead.  Since I have not place a comment area on the website.

Oh yes, before I forget, I'm the one who administers the site. 

My Opinion Articles, although outdated, but might still be worth of reading, at least in my honest opinion... well, that's were I write anyways...



In Christ,
- Jov of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, OCDS

No comments:

Recent Posts

Disclaimer

Articles written in this blog, unless otherwise sourced, is the sole opinion of the writer and does not carry nor imply the opinion of the Entire order of Carmel, the Vatican nor the Universal Church. With this, all my personal writings, I hereby subject to correction by the teaching Authority of the Catholic Church, the keeper and Authority on Divine Revelations.

The Bread of Life Catholic Webring