Sunday, June 3, 2012

My son Miguel, and The Black Nazarene

Black Nazarene
Just recently, one of the three images being used in the procession of the Black Nazarene in Quipo, Manila, visited our Parish here in Castillejos.

Black NazareneWithout me knowing it, before my son turned two years old, he has already developed foundness with the Black nazarene.  Infact, every Sunday after the mass, he will always ask me to visit the Black Nazaren of our Parish before we go home.

Black NazareneBefore the Nazarene returned to Manila however a grand procession was held and my son really enjoyed this moment.

I guess, there is no longer a need for my son to go to Manila just to expereince being with the Black Nazarene.  He already did at a very young age.

This, I thank God.

To Jesus through Mary
Jov of the Sacred Heart of Jesus

No comments:

Recent Posts

Disclaimer

Articles written in this blog, unless otherwise sourced, is the sole opinion of the writer and does not carry nor imply the opinion of the Entire order of Carmel, the Vatican nor the Universal Church. With this, all my personal writings, I hereby subject to correction by the teaching Authority of the Catholic Church, the keeper and Authority on Divine Revelations.

The Bread of Life Catholic Webring