Sunday, May 6, 2018

Miguel's swimming lesson - final examination

For this summer my wife and I have decided to enroll our son for a
Basic swimming lesson since classes for this Academic Year is to end
soon.

His schedule was every Saturday, two hours a day, for ten sessions.

was a little worried when he was about to start his final examination
since he normally tend to stop in the middle of the pool during his
lessons, to my surprise however, when he was able to cross the pool, to
cheering crowds delight.


No comments:

Recent Posts

Disclaimer

Articles written in this blog, unless otherwise sourced, is the sole opinion of the writer and does not carry nor imply the opinion of the Entire order of Carmel, the Vatican nor the Universal Church. With this, all my personal writings, I hereby subject to correction by the teaching Authority of the Catholic Church, the keeper and Authority on Divine Revelations.

The Bread of Life Catholic Webring