Saturday, October 27, 2007

Anima Christi

Prayer of St. Ignatius of Loyola

Soul of Christ, sanctify me.
Body of Christ, save me.
Waters from the side of Christ, wash me.
Passions of Christ, give me strength.

Hear me Jesus;
Hide me in Thy wounds;
that I may never leave Your side;
For all the evils that surrounds me, defend me;
And when the hour of death arrives,
bid me come to Thee,
That I may praise You with Thy Saints, Forever.








To Jesus through Mary!



You can download a copy of this video from youtube by CLICKING THIS LINK.

No comments:

Recent Posts

Disclaimer

Articles written in this blog, unless otherwise sourced, is the sole opinion of the writer and does not carry nor imply the opinion of the Entire order of Carmel, the Vatican nor the Universal Church. With this, all my personal writings, I hereby subject to correction by the teaching Authority of the Catholic Church, the keeper and Authority on Divine Revelations.

The Bread of Life Catholic Webring