Monday, November 5, 2012

Novena to Saint Therese of the Little Flower

In wikimedia commons

Saint Therese, the Little
Flower, please pick me
a rose from the heavenly
garden and send it to
me with a message of love.

Ask God to grant me the
favor I thee implore and
tell Him I will love
Him each day more and more.


The above prayer, plus 5 Our Father's, 5 Hail Mary's and 5 Glory Be's must be said on 5 successive days, before 11 a.m. On the 5th day, the 5th set of prayers having been completed, offer one more set - 5 Our Father's, 5 Hail Mary's and 5 Glory Be's.)

No comments:

Recent Posts

Disclaimer

Articles written in this blog, unless otherwise sourced, is the sole opinion of the writer and does not carry nor imply the opinion of the Entire order of Carmel, the Vatican nor the Universal Church. With this, all my personal writings, I hereby subject to correction by the teaching Authority of the Catholic Church, the keeper and Authority on Divine Revelations.

The Bread of Life Catholic Webring