Sunday, November 4, 2012

You fill my heart (Prayer of St. Therese of the Child Jesus)

In wikimedia commons
Music: Arnel dC Aquino, SJ; Lyrics: Johnny Go, SJ

You fill my heart full with sighs,
Breathless they dance in the sky.
And when You whisper Your sad lullaby,
Tears fill my eyes.

You fill my night full with stars,
Restless my soul seeks Your eyes.
Soon as it shimmers, Your smile in the night,
Dreams fall into flight.

I long to be Your child,
Your song to fill this dark night,
Light for the lost in this lonely exile.
I need to hear Your word,
To be near You in this scarred world
One little sound is a song if it soars in Your heart.

I'll fill your world full with love,
Roses shall rain from the skies.
And as they scatter, gather the flowers
He shall reign in our lives.

As long as you're His child,
His song shall fill your dark night,
Light when you're lost in this lonely exile.
We need to hear His Word.
Would you bleed to heal His scarred world?
Your little thorn is a rose if it grows in His heart.

As long as you believe,
Roses shall rain from the skies







No comments:

Recent Posts

Disclaimer

Articles written in this blog, unless otherwise sourced, is the sole opinion of the writer and does not carry nor imply the opinion of the Entire order of Carmel, the Vatican nor the Universal Church. With this, all my personal writings, I hereby subject to correction by the teaching Authority of the Catholic Church, the keeper and Authority on Divine Revelations.

The Bread of Life Catholic Webring