Monday, September 23, 2013

I Beg To Fall In Love With Thee My Lord

As I was browsing the net about two days ago, and while preparing my report to our Provincial Superior, I just have happened to have chanced upon two songs that eventually moved me, one of which is a song that was derived from a translated Poem of St. Therese entitled "My Song of Today ~ St.Therese of Lisieux" and the other was a song composed by Arnel DC. Aquino, SJ, "I beg to fall in love with Thee my Lord."

I simply could not explain it plainly, but I fell in love with both songs, as soon as I heard them...







With my prayers and hope that you'll love it too, specially in times when we are in a position of losing hope, may these songs inspire as to move on, continually remembering the loving goodness of the God whom we believe and serve.


To Christ through Mary!


Jov of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, OCDS





No comments:

Recent Posts

Disclaimer

Articles written in this blog, unless otherwise sourced, is the sole opinion of the writer and does not carry nor imply the opinion of the Entire order of Carmel, the Vatican nor the Universal Church. With this, all my personal writings, I hereby subject to correction by the teaching Authority of the Catholic Church, the keeper and Authority on Divine Revelations.

The Bread of Life Catholic Webring